SASSAFRAS CAMP 2020
Day Camp Schedule:
Tuesday, July 7th – Sunday, July 12th
Tuesday-Friday 9:00AM- 5:30PM
Saturday 11:00 AM (optional overnight)
Sunday Performances & Potluck 2:00-5:00PM
Parents, Families & Friends Welcome! Please bring a dish to share along with your reusable dish-ware and utensils..
Food: Lunch and 2 snacks each day; plus dinner Saturday and breakfast Sunday. Made from organic and, whenever possible, local ingredients.
Overnight Camp Schedule:
Monday, July 20th – Sunday, July 26th
Monday Drop-Off, 9:00AM
Drop off campers at farm house or parents are welcome to drive up top and help campers set up for the week if you have 4WD.
Sunday Performances & Potluck 2:00-5:00 PM
Parents, Families & Friends Welcome! Please bring a dish to share along with your reusable dish-ware and utensils.
Food: 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. Made from organic and, whenever possible, local ingredients.
- DAY CAMP– $300 (includes lunch and 2 snacks per day, plus dinner/breakfast on Saturday/Sunday)
- OVERNIGHT CAMP– $500 (includes 3 meals and 2 snacks per day)
- Cash or check accepted. Please make checks payable to Lonnie Galt-Theis and send to 33446 McCumber Rd. Rutland, OH 45775. If you cannot pay the full amount at this time you can register your child with a $100 deposit for the day camp and a $200 deposit for the overnight camp. Final payments are due TWO WEEKS before the first day of camp.
Financial need based scholarships:
- A few $50, $100, and $250 scholarships are available. Email email@example.com or call Lonnie at (303) 547 -5358 to apply.
- $30 sibling discount available if needed.
- Scholarship Donation: We do our best to make Sassafras Camp accessible to all children. If you’d like to donate to our scholarship fund, please write a separate check with “sassafras scholarships” in the memo.
Please print, fill out and send the appropriate release form along with your registration payment (or with you to the first morning of Sassafras Camp)!
Wondering what to bring to camp? The following checklist is meant to support your packing efforts! Please reach out with any questions.
Lonnie Galt-Theis: (303) 547-5358
Sassafras Camp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equinox Botanicals Farm and Sanctuary, 33446 McCumber Rd. Rutland, Ohio